As I was bee-boppin around on the World Wide Web today, I came across something cool on Twitter.
Did I mention I think I am finally gettin in the groove on Twitter?
People actually have Twitter-sations with me now. Cool as hell. And I didn’t even have to pay them. Rock on.
ANY-WHO, I came across a meme called Five Question Friday from Mama M at Five Crooked Halos
FUN!!!!! I can’t wait to get started
spewing my b.s sharing details of my life!
1. How many pets do you have? Three fish. That’s it. You’d think a gal who grew up on a Hobby Farm with enough animals to form a zoo would have more, correct? Not so much. Residential living and two
wild wolf children rugrats under the age of 7 has cured any urge for me to milk a goat, clean up critter hork, or play fetch with anything with fur. My bad.
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? Naomi Dunford from Itty Biz!!! She is wildly popular and freakishly smart on all All Things Social Media. She is an amazing business woman and a kick-butt writer. I learn so much from her website. Who else can write business articles like A Home Business Marketing Lesson For My Local Sex Shop or Entrepreneurship: What To Do When You’re Scared Sh*tless and have them be highly respected, and chock full of extremely usable info. All in lingo you can actually understand. Naomi is Da Bomb.
3. What is your favorite money saving tip? Live BELOW your means. Hubs and I are the Poster Children for Going From The Penthouse To The Outhouse lifestyle-wise. Thank YOU Mr. Economy Hits TheShits. Don’t fret. It’s all good. BUT, because we have always subscribed to the “live below your means”, when my income took a schillackin a few years ago, instead of losing it all, we have weathered the storm just fine.
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? HAPPY.A nursing background would be good too since I will be pushing 70 when they graduate. I warn them often they will be taking care of me when I am old. And all those years of ME changing THEIR diapers?? Payback time.
5. What is your favorite quote? “Run with the motors and leave the anchors behind.” Meaning; don’t let the turdballs of the world run your dreams down or hold you back. Hang with those who build you up, not tear you down.
Your turn! 🙂
P.S Oh yeah, BTW. I have this little Neutrogena Giveaway going on. Feel free to enter to win.