I wrote these in my journal and after re-reading them I felt a sense of peace and inspiration. I thought I’d share them with you here. I didn’t think these out I just wrote what was truly in my heart at the moment.
1. Because I want to honor god by honoring the body he gifted me
2. To set a stronger example for my husband and our daughter
3. So I won’t feel like I’m drowning when I lay down to sleep
4. To rid myself of my sleep apnea
5. So I can walk again on my artificial leg
6. To feel healthy
7. So I can say I started something and saw it through
8 Because it’s best for ME
9. To wear a size 12 again
10. To be at peace with the woman staring back at me in the mirror.
See? Told ya she was inspiring lady! Needless to say I am proud of my friend Tabitha, but it also made me think. I hope it makes you think too. I complain about exercise. Whine I can’t eat what I want. And basically procrastinate on it all. THEN, I read Tabitha’s #5 and think..
“holy crap, I really need to put a cork in it and Get.Moving.”
If you are on a weight loss journey too, what are your reasons, my friends?