**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
Are you a Virtual Assistant (VA) who’s ready to stop stressing about the economy, have some fun, AND get smarter about getting ahead in your business?
YOU.Are.In.LUCK! We are less than one week away now from the highly anticipated Spring Virtual Assistant Online Conference (VAVS7).
Have you got your ticket yet?
As a full-time VA, this will be the second year I’ve invested in the VA Virtuosos Training conference and it is sooooooo worth every penny. From what I have heard, it is nearly sold out so if you were toying with the idea of beefing up your VA skills, you best put the pedal-to-the metal and REGISTER. This conference is brought to you by one of the most reputable sources I know for VA training: Tawnya Sutherland from VANetworking.
Go HERE www.VAvirtuosos.com
These 20 seminars can be enjoyed from the comfort of your home office via a online webinar platform. All you need is a computer with speakers (or a headset) to listen with, an Internet connection and some well-spent time!
The cost? ONLY $27 to attend all 20 online LIVE seminars.
The theme for this year’s conference is “From One Virtual Assistant to Another” and Tawnya taps into the knowledge of all successful and brilliant Virtual Assistants she has met over the years. These expert VAs are now ready to share their knowledge with other VAs to help them succeed in business too.
In no other industry will you find such a sharing and supportive network between business colleagues except here in the VA world!
Held over a period of 5 days between May 6th-10th daily from 9am to 4pm PDT (-7 UTC/GMT – Vancouver, Canada timezone), you will have LIVE access to 20 educational webinars all focused on you, the Virtual Assistant to help you grow your VA business.
Check out the timezone converter on the webpage: http://www.VAvirtuosos.com
- An Introduction to DigitalSorbet – EVENT SPONSOR
- Finding Clients Locally: Places You May Never Have Thought Of! – Carol Anne Jackson
- Get More Clients: Be a Social Media Manager – Amy Kinnaird
- Packaging Your Services Doesn’t Mean You Have to Discount – Liz Parker
- What It Takes to Be an Exceptional Team Member – Sue Kramer Harrawood
- Turn you VA Business in to a finally tuned machine with Cloud Computing – Kevin McCarthy
- How to Grow your VA Business with your Email List – Kathy Colaiacovo
- How to Successfully Respond to RFPs – Elayne Whitfield
- Overcoming Overload in Your VA Business – Christine Morris
- The Power of Pinterest for Small Business – Tiffany Lark
- How to use Conferences to Build Your VA Business – IVAA
- Simplify Your Bookkeeping & Have More Money for the Real Work – Rachel Frishe
- PLUS 8 more educational webinars on topics you want to hear. 20 webinars in total!
Whether you are a brand new VA or a veteran VA, this conference has something for every one to learn and apply to their business success.
Did I mention this conference is affordable as HECK?! VANetworking makes them affordable on purpose so that ANY Virtual Assistant at ANY stage in his or her business can attend, accessing cutting edge information about getting ahead in an increasingly competitive virtual business environment.
The cost? ONLY $27 to attend all 20 online LIVE seminars. What a deal!
REGISTER TODAY at http://www.VAvirtuosos.com