**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
1. It was a fine moment when our 11 year-old son finally realized where daddy got the saying, “Boy, my dogs are barking today!”
2. Because Del and Neil’s friendship is a reminder that you can’t judge a book by it’s cover and everyone is fighting their own silent battles in life.
3. Between the snooger hocking and the, “her last baby came out sideways” this scene with Owen is enough to make you laugh til your face hurts and relieve any holiday crabbies you may have.
4. Because selling shower curtain rings as earrings is a great example of problem-solving.
5. It brought us the greatest catchphrase in movie history.
6. Because the final scene is such a reminder that there is nothing more important than family during the holidays and family can even mean those not related by blood.
What was your favorite Planes, Trains and Automobiles scene?