Don’t look now…but 2014 is sneaking up on you!
All business folks, work-at-home mompreneurs , VA’s and freelancers should be looking toward this upcoming new year with excitement and optimism. Kinda like when you are expecting really important company that will be arriving bearing gifts of amazing opportunities.
Just as you would prepare your regular house for company, you need to prepare you business’ “house” as well to present not only a good first impression, but also an “I’m ready” appearance that welcomes opportunity.
That being said, how is your business looking? Could just a little polish? dustin-n-a’cleanin help? Updating blogs and websites is always a good idea, but what about your social media?
During the month November I am offering a very special deal to a very limited number of people. I am offering my $99 Social Media Review for only $49.00 and there are only
FIVE THREE of these half-price packages available!
Let me help take the guesswork out by creating a customized “roadmap” for you business’ social media strategy. Some call it a “work plan,” I call it your guidebook on easy-to-follow changes your business can make that will help optimize your social media efforts.
Here’s what is included in the $99 $49.00 Social Media Review (3 hour max) :
Here’s what is included in the $99 Social Media Review (3 hour max) :
- A full review of all of your current LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook profiles and creation a detail report on what to do/add to update and optimize your current social media profiles.
- Tips and strategies on “tribe building” (which basically means gaining followers, Likers, and readers) to help you grow your reach.
- Sweet Tweets: Puzzled on what to say on Twitter? I can create 10 tweets for you based on information on your website that will not only drive traffic back to your site, but act as a template for you to create future tweets.
- Processes and systems: Who knew a simple Google Excel sheet could be the Home Base of your social media efforts? I will create your Social Media Master in Google Excel, show you how to use it to keep your social media on track and share the “formula” that seems to work well for all of my clients.
- My apps and tools: The web is packed with great apps and tools (many are free) that can help make your social media efforts more seamless and streamlined. I will share my Top Picks for tools and apps and share resources to find more information and trainings.
- Intro to Hootsuite is a great dashboard that gives you the ability to schedule social media into the future thus freeing you up for more important tasks. Coaching can be conducted via Skype using screen sharing option (30 minute max).
It’s not to early to start planning for a successful 2014 and having an optimized and updated social media account, pages and profiles can help to create the impression, leads and connections you desire.
I can help, but remember, there are only
FIVE THREE of the half-price packages available. Click HERE and look for the “1/2 Price” Social Media Review Banner. A special PayPal button has been set up to help you secure your spot fast.
See you on the other side!