Here’s a list of things you didn’t know about me. I..um…borrowed the idea from hotchocolatecaramelmocha.…. Her list is funnier, btw.
1. One of my favorite snacks is hard cheese and hot coffee.
2. I can milk a goat and shoot a nail gun like nobody’s business.
3. I haven’t milked a goat in 25 years-but when I did, I was a rock star.
4. Both my kids were dreams to potty train, but had their pacis wwwaaaayyyyy too long.
5. If I could go to work in sweat pants everyday, I’d be a happy girl.
6. My Mom told me she named me after the book Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm. I found out years later that wasn’t true. She just said that because I was whining about my name. Thanks Mom.
7. Hubs and I are both 44 and have a 4 y.o and a 7 y.o. Which makes us both feel 88 most days.
8. I swore to my friends on my 40th birthday I would either go skydiving or get a tattoo. I had a baby instead. I guess I’ll shoot for my 50th b-day for that tattoo.
9. If I were to get a tattoo, it would be some cool Ed Hardy-ish version of my children’s names. Or Marvin The Martian.
10. I can’t back a car up to save my life. I have the dents to prove it.
11. My dream car is a Lincoln Navigator. Of course I’d need an extra 10 grand just to keep gas in the thing. And I’d probably back into something (see #10) anyway.
12. I currently drive a Toyota Rav 4. And NO the gas pedal hasn’t stuck yet.
13. Cars are my weakness in life.
14. I live in a shoebox-sized house. Probably because cars are my weakness in life.
15. I rarely shop retail for clothes (thrift stores, baby!). Probably because cars are a weakness in my life.
16. If I could be have any superpower, I would choose to be invisible.
17. I can’t stand bras. Sports bras all the way for this Mommy.
18. I have horrible taste in shoes.
19. I hate crowds.
20. Don’t bother sending me Farmville invites on Facebook. “Ignore“
21. Five a.m is my favorite time of the day.
22. My dream profession is a philanthropist.
23. I haven’t scrubbed our tub in years. Hubby does it.
24. Hubby is a better wife than me.
25. I get 4 weeks of vacation a year…but rarely take more than one day at a time. WTF?