**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
A lot of people think I am a confident woman.
For the most part, I think I am. HOWEVER, I do have some “chinks” in my Suit of Super Mommy Armor. Achilles Heels so-to-speak. Here are my top 5 Secret Fears of Franticmommy:
1. I fear Stacy and Clinton from What Not To Wear will make secrets videos of me and come to my house with that dreadful 3-way fun-house mirror. I fear it because I think I could REALLY USE a visit from Stacy and Clinton
2. I fear I will suddenly contract Tourette’s Syndrome and uncontrollably spit out words like “d*uche-Bag!” or “Weenie Wagger!” in public at inappropriate times.
3. I fear my Mom was right and someday my face WILL “freeze like this…”
4. I fear, due to my lack of self-control when eating Spaghetti, I will look like this some day soon…..and again…in public:
5. I fear that, if “we are what we eat”, my 5-year-old will turn into a hot dog or an ear of sweet corn..cuz…well..that about sums up all that the little turd will eat.
“The Mind Moves Towards What We Dwell On The Most…”
FRICK…I am SO screwed. 😉
OMG! I have this big fear that Stacy and Clinton are secretly taping me and saving my video for Sweeps Week! It’s that bad. Sigh.
Hugs and Mocha,
Dazee Dreamer says
I fear that I will go all tourettes too. So maybe I will just put a sign around my neck when I’m in public that says I have it and all will be good. 🙂
I laughed out loud about Stacy and Clinton. I have this secret fear, too, what with my jeans and black tee-shirt ensemble. All I can say is if some stranger comes up to me in the mall and starts talking about fashion, I’m running like hell.