**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
“If you are really serious about starting your own Virtual Business as a Virtual Assistant, there is only one way to do it and to do it right, and that is by joining the VAinsider Club!!! The information and support that you will receive is like no other.”-member of VANetworking’s VAinsider’s Club
Happy February! Last month myself and Thaleia Maher from Something2Offer did a very successful series called What It Takes to be a Virtual Assistant. I have been a VA for almost 2 years and Thaleia is just starting out. We decided to team up and address the many questions I get as a VA and share as much info as possible. You can find our past What it Takes to be a Virtual Assistant posts HERE and HERE.
NOW…here’s the cherry on the Virtual Sundae! Someone who I admire very much has been kind enough to donate a VERY generous prize for a Virtual Assistant-related Giveaway! Tawnya Sutherland from VANetworking has been a mentor, coach, and teacher for thousands of VA’s and her info and training is top notch. Her website is the “go-to” site for new VA’s to learn the ropes and for current VA’s to stay on top of their game.
Tawnya has agreed to donate a one year membership to VAinsiders Supercharge Club, a $333.00 value!
With this membership you will get:
This level is for the entrepreneur who is serious about their business and ready to invest in it. This package includes everything in the above two packages plus much more (see full benefits listed below). These entrepreneurs are looking to save time by not having to design their business templates or develop their business plan from scratch. They are ready to put together a strategic Internet marketing plan and follow through with it via online advertising online and the latest internet marketing techniques to put their business a step ahead of their competitors. They are looking for the support only an elite group of like-minded individuals can provide. This package also includes many other resources including VA business plan, business templates, bonus advertising perks, access to VAnetworking’s ebook Series plus a collection of other resourceful business ebooks. It also includes 4 monthly LIVE training webinars:
- ProactiveVA Strategy Group Coaching Series
- Getting Clients Series
- Thriving Business Series
- Turning Clicks into Cash Series
- Access to the thriving VAinsiders Job Board
- Access to the VAnetworking Newsletter archives, including VAnetworking’s two new ebooks: VAnetworking’s Hot Tips and VAnetworking’s Featured Article
- Access to the Introduction to the ProactiveVA Series with Group Coaching monthly with Tawnya Sutherland (Value: $197)
- Access to the VAnetworking seminar archives (Value $397)
- VAinsider Member logo to proudly display on your website and show your successful network affiliations with a club that keeps their VAs in the know within the virtual assistant industry.Monthly access to Thriving Business Series with Tawnya Sutherland (Value: $597)
- Monthly access to Turning Clicks into Cash Series with Tawnya Sutherland (Value: $497)
- The VBSS Templates which include over 125 business templates, e-books, tutorials, charts, articles, coupons, and key Virtual Assistant business contracts necessary to operate a VA business (Value $397)
- AND MUCH MORE
What are you waiting for! One Winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Winner must be 18 years or older.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
cathy henatyszen says
i learnt a few things… this is one of them
Our innovative line of Virtual Assistant training products provide service providers just like you with a variety of materials, in various formats, to help guide you through selling your Virtual Assistant services to your target market.
Pamela Halligan says
Getting access to the job board.
denise smith says
Getting Clients Series that is one thing i need
Are you a VA, Denise?