**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
We have many things to be grateful for here at Multicultural Children’s Book Day headquarters because there are a ton of exciting things in the works right now!
- Join us as an Author Sponsor for MCCBD 2016 which includes 2 guest posts on MCCBD blog, banner ad on the Author Sponsor Page, social media shares, and reviews by bloggers.
- Our Book Review Blogger Sign-Up for MCCBD 2016 just started as well! We’ll give you a FREE book so you can post on your blog on January 27th!
For anyone interested in Sponsorship opportunities, our Early Bird Sponsorship Sale ends OCTOBER 31, 2015.
- We are thrilled to have two powerhouse multicultural children’s book publishers is joining us as Platinum Sponsors for 2016!
- Capstone Young Readers and Lee and Low are two of our Silver Sponsors.
We have just 1 Platinum spot left!
Why 2016 will be AMAZING
26 social media shares last year! Wow! Thank you everyone!
Our 2015 event was wildly successful and thanks to 9 co-hosts and 2 co-founders, over a dozen sponsors and a 200+ of review bloggers, the event generated 26 million social media shares over a span of 7 days during the Multicultural Children’s Book Day celebration.
In 2016, we expect a broader social media reach … and here’s why:
- We are adding more Co-Hosts who will bring with them a significantly enhanced social media reach.
- Susan Raab of Raab Associates will be handling our public relations!
- We’ve created a Classroom Reading Challenge so teachers can earn a FREE diversity book for their classroom libraries!
- The Junior Library Guild is donating the books! Up to 200 books for classrooms and teachers!
The Classroom Reading Challenge is a new project for us but it is a way for teachers to sign up, read up to four multicultural books in their classroom and earn a free multicultural book from us. Having Junior Library Guild on board assures that the free book that classrooms earn from MCCBD is a pre-screened, library-quality book that maps to Common Core. This is a HUGE and exciting benefit for this project. (More details to come on the MCCBD Classroom Reading Challenge)
Curious about the available Sponsorship spots, benefits and details? Go HERE to review the options and the Early Bird Pricing. Looking forward to working with you!
– Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MulticulturalChildrensBookDay
– Twitter https://twitter.com/MCChildsBookDay
-Reminder: The hashtag for this event is #ReadYourWorld
Thank you so much for your support!
Valarie, Mia and Becky