**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
When we hear the phrase ‘word count’ we automatically connect it to content creation.
From the 140 character tweet to our “under 500 word” blog post, the number of words business owners share does matter. We use word count as a guide to help form the perfect amount of content and to fit the task hand. But there is another kind of notable word count; the series of words, thoughts and phrases that will help everyone be better business owner and entrepreneur. Here’s the breakdown from 9 to 1:
- The nine most important words: “If it’s meant to be, it’s up to ME”
- The eight most important words: “I understand completely; how can I help you?”
- The seven most important words: “How can I make my business better?”
- The six most important words: “I admit I made a mistake.”
- The five most important words: “You did a good job.”
- The four most important words: “What is your opinion?”
- The three most important words: “Tell me more.”
- The two most important words: “Thank you”
- The one most important word: “We”
- The least important word: “I”
How many of these word count opportunities are you incorporating into your day?
Introducing FREElance FREEdom
Your Guide to Making the Leap to Being a Work At Home Professional
Have you every dreamed of working from home on your own terms? Dreamed of earning a steady, and honest, income while still having plenty of time for friends and family.
Lucky for you, it is all very possible. It’s a life that I have successfully been living for over 4 years…and I can’t imagine supporting my family (and following my dreams!) any other way.
Within the pages if this robust 85+ page downloadable e-book and resource guide is the motherlode of awesome information about working from home (on your own terms) all rolled into a handy read-at-your-own pace guidebook.
Whether you are looking to pursue a career as a freelance writer, virtual assistant, graphic designer (and more) this Resource Guide will provide the insight, tools, guides, advice and strategies that can apply to any freelance business. If you want the very basics of getting started without the benefit of support and coaching, this eBook is for you.
The Jump-Start Your Year Sale!!
Get this e-Book and Resource Guide for only $9.99 for a limited time!