**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Wise Women …
It is time to fill ourselves up again! (and right before the “holiday crush” too #goodtiming)
Our February 2018 Gathering was such a hit, my mentor and Wise Woman, Debbie Endres, and I decided to do it again!
“The Art of Owning Our Stories
With the Gift of Sisterhood & Wisdom”
Welcome to Our Fall Wise Women Retreat!
Saturday, October 13, 2018
8:30/9am to 4pm
Camp Knutson – Timberlane House
11148 Manhattan Point Blvd, Crosslake, MN 56442
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Featured Speaker
Embark on a personal journey of spiritual growth and life enrichment as you discover Tree Spirited Woman’s unique perspective and lessons for life.
Colleen Baldrica has provided readers with an intensely beautiful story of a guiding friendship between a young woman and a wise and mystical woman. Colleen will not only be talking about her book, but she wikk also sharing her wisdom on the Importance of Sharing our Stories.
The story delivers a universal message about trusting in love, valuing personal relationships, letting go, and living life to its fullest. Tree Spirited Woman is The Perfect Gift! (Colleen will have copies of her book for sale at the Gathering or advanced copies can be found at Quirks in Nisswa or on Amazon)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Let’s share a wonder-filled day of Sisterhood and inspiration. Our full day will include:
- Breakfast and socializing (included in ticket price)
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome (hopefully lakeside!)
- A special discussion from Featured Speaker Colleen Baldrica on the importance of acknowledging and sharing our Stories.
- Lunch: Menu TBD (included in ticket price)
- How to Create a Customized Bullet Journal: Bullet Journaling is an amazingly simple way to capture out stories and stay organized while rocking our creativity as well! Bullet Journals and pens provided.
- Reflection time: Downtime provided to enjoy being nurtured by Mother Earth. Grab a snack (provided), your Bullet Journal and spend some time in reflection and quiet on the vast and beautiful grounds of Camp Knutson.
- Special presentation and discussion by Deb Endres-Recognize the Light You ARE in Our World!
- Circle Closing Ceremony
Tickets are on sale now and don’t miss the special Early Bird pricing!
Set aside some time for yourself to nurture and grow before the hectic holiday season begins.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Rates:
Early Bird Purchase: $79
After September 13: $89
Go HERE to secure your ticket ASAP (Seating is limited!)
Tickets are on sale now and don’t miss the special Early Bird pricing! Set aside some time for yourself to nurture and grow before the hectic holiday season begins.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★What Should I Bring?
- Yourself! And a friend or two to join us!
- Bug Spray
- Water, coffee and snacks will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own!
- If you choose to spend time under the grand trees if Camp Knutson, bringing a blanket or mat to sit on is optional
★ ★ ★ ★ ★Information About the Mission of Location of Camp Knutson in Crosslake.
“Camp Knutson is dedicated to nurturing the well-being of persons with special needs in a setting which celebrates God’s love for community and creation.”
During summer months (June through August) Camp Knutson is an accepting and nurturing camp environment for children with special needs. Read the full story of the Camp’s mission HERE.
Hope to see you there!