**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
1. I am not really a Queen, I just like to think that in my little pea brain.
2. When I can’t sleep at night, I make a butter sandwhich and it does the trick every time.
3. I like Molly and the Big Comfy Couch and would love to have the Clock Rug Song as my ringtone.
4. I want to be a Philanthropist when I grow up. $$$$
5. My Dad was a cop…talk about never being able to get away with anything in my teen years!
6. My last meal on earth will be a big, gigantic, greasy, cheese encrusted chicken Alfredo pizza..cuz if I eat them now they make me deathly sick.
7. I love water, hate pop.
8. When I was p.g with our last child, I craved Hardees Big Roast Beef Sandwiches and Chicken & Stars soup.
9. If I could do anything for a living, and money was no object, I would write write write.
10. I love the way my kid’s hair smells when they’ve playing out in the fresh air.
11. If I never had to shop at Wal-mart ever ever again, it would make me deliriously happy.
12. As my husband ages, he becomes noisier. He is one constant noise (burping, farting, coughing, throat clearing, singing, making fart noises with his mouth)…WTF??
13. Walking on docks freak me out. I always feel like I am going to fall in.
14. Yawning and hiccupping at the same time is a good way to hurt yourself. I’ve done it.
15. I am lactose intolerant and it really pisses me off.